|May-2018 - Ongoing||Playdead Systems & Graphics Programmer||-|
|Jan-2016 - Mar-2018||NVIDIA System Software Engineer||Compute profiling tools|
|Aug-2014 - Jan-2016||Independent game developer||-|
|Jun-2013 - Aug-2013||Microsoft Intern||Bing search engine tooling|
- C/C++, Python, C#, CUDA
- Computer graphics
- Multi-platform development (Windows, Linux)
- Linux internals - ABIs, linkage, drivers, tracing, profiling
- Familiarity with Unity, Unreal Engine 4
|14-Feb-2018||Efficient Rendering of Linear Brush Strokes - Journal of Computer Graphics Techniques|
- Playdead (2018-Ongoing) Unity, C#, GPU programming
At Playdead, I work on graphics, GPU and CPU optimization, and tools targeted at artists.
- NVIDIA (2016-2018) C, C++, CUDA, Linux
- Papaya (2015-Ongoing) C++, OpenGL, WinAPI, Linux
Papaya is a node-based GPU-powered image editor.
- Socioball (2014-2015) Unity, C#
Socioball is an isometric physics-based puzzle game with a built-in level editor made in Unity.
- Other projects
Miscellaneous projects, including a pathfinding system for Unity, a procedural building tech demo in Unreal Engine 4, and an open-source photogrammetry plugin for Blender.
|Current residence||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Education||Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology.|
Graduated in 2014, from University of Pune, India
|External links||email, github, twitter|