(#) Professional Experience
| | | |
|Jan '16 - Present | NVIDIA _System Software Engineer_ | Compute profiling tools |
|Aug '14 - Jan '16 | Freelance, Indie game development | |
|Jun '13 - Aug '13 | Microsoft _Intern_ | Bing search engine tooling|
* C/C++, Python, C#, GNU Make
* GPU APIs - CUDA, OpenGL
* GPU performance optimization
* Multi-platform development (Windows, Linux)
* Linux internals - ABIs, linkage, drivers, tracing, profiling, debugging
* Git, Perforce
* Familiarity with Unity, Unreal Engine 4
* **NVIDIA _(2016-Ongoing)** C, C++, CUDA, Linux_
* At NVIDIA, I work on CUDA profiling tools including [nvprof](http://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/profiler-users-guide/index.html#nvprof-overview), the [NVIDIA Visual Profiler](https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-visual-profiler), and the [CUPTI library](https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-profiling-tools-interface).
* **Papaya _(2015-Ongoing)** C++, OpenGL, WinAPI, Linux_
* [Papaya](https://github.com/ApoorvaJ/Papaya) is an open-source GPU-powered image editor.
* **Socioball _(2014-2015)** Unity, C#_
* [Socioball](http://socioballthegame.com/) is an isometric physics-based puzzle game with a built-in level editor made in Unity.
* **Other projects**
* Miscellaneous projects, including a pathfinding system for Unity, a procedural building tech demo in Unreal Engine 4, and an open-source photogrammetry plugin for Blender.
(#) Personal Details
| | |
| Name | Apoorva Joshi |
| Email | [firstname.lastname@example.org](email@example.com) |
| Age | 24 years |
| Nationality | Indian |
| Education | Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology. Graduated in 2014, from University of Pune, India |
Email / Twitter / GitHub / CV